Definition for the word Nip.
- a tart spicy quality (noun)
- sever or remove by pinching or snipping (verb)"nip off the flowers"
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth (noun)
- the property of being moderately cold (noun)
- (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent (noun)
- a small sharp bite or snip (noun)
- a small drink of liquor (noun)
- squeeze tightly between the fingers (verb)
- give a small sharp bite to (verb)"The Queen's corgis always nip at her staff's ankles"
Is Nip a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Nip is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Nip a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Nip in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Nip. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.