Nominal is a valid word in Scrabble and is worth 9 points. The word is composed of the letters N, O, M, I, N, A and L, each with their own point value. The letter M is worth the most at 3 points, while the rest of the letters are worth either 1 point or less. As long as the word is spelled correctly and appears in the Scrabble dictionary, it can be played in the game. So, if you have the letters to spell Nominal, it's definitely worth considering for your next move.
Definition for the word Nominal.
- existing in name only (adjective)"the nominal (or titular) head of his party"
- a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb (noun)
- insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal) (adjective)"the fee was nominal"
- named; bearing the name of a specific person (adjective)
- of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation (adjective)"the nominal GDP"
- pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun (adjective)"nominal phrase"
- relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name"the Russian system of nominal brevity"
Is Nominal a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Nominal is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Nominal a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Nominal in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Nominal. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.