Definition for the word Normal.
- something regarded as a normative example (noun)
- being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development (adjective)"a perfectly normal child"
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal (adjective)"serve wine at normal room temperature"
- forming a right angle (adjective)
- in accordance with scientific laws
Is Normal a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Normal is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Normal a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Normal in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Normal. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.