Is North a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word North.
- British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792) (noun)
- in a northern direction (adverb)"they earn more up north"
- the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees (noun)
- the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War) (noun)
- the direction in which a compass needle points (noun)
- a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city (noun)
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north (adjective)"artists like north light"
- the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point (noun)
- the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line (noun)
Is North a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes North is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of North: 8 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of North: 8 Points
Anagrams of North: THORN
We hope this answered your question of "is North a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the North in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of North. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.