Northeast is a valid Scrabble word worth 12 points. Each tile in the word has a specific point value, with the highest point value being 4 for the letter H. This word is considered valid based on the official Scrabble dictionary, which includes commonly used words in the English language. As a Scrabble expert, it is important to understand the point values of each letter and the validity of words to maximize your score and improve your gameplay.
Definition for the word Northeast.
- the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees (noun)
- coming from the northeast (adjective)"northeasterly winds"
- situated in or oriented toward the northeast (adjective)"the northeasterly part of the island"
- to, toward, or in the northeast (adverb)
- the northeastern region of the United States (noun)
- a location in the northeastern part of a country, region, or city (noun)
- the direction corresponding to the northeastward compass point (noun)
Is Northeast a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Northeast is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Northeast a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Northeast in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Northeast. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.