Definition for the word Presentations.
- formally making a person known to another or to the public (noun)
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view (noun)"the presentation of new data"
- a visual representation of something (noun)
- (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal (noun)"Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
- the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward) (noun)"she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it (noun)"he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- the act of presenting a proposal (noun)
Is Presentations a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Presentations is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Presentations a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Presentations in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Presentations. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.