Definition for the word Prophylactic.
- capable of preventing conception or impregnation (adjective)
- warding off (adjective)"the swastika...a very ancient prophylactic symbol occurring among all peoples"
- contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse (noun)
- remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease (noun)
- preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease (adjective)"vaccines are prophylactic"
Is Prophylactic a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Prophylactic is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Prophylactic a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Prophylactic in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Prophylactic. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.