Definition for the word Quacks.
- act as a medical quack or a charlatan (verb)
- an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice (noun)
- medically unqualified (adjective)"a quack doctor"
- the harsh sound of a duck (noun)
- utter quacking noises (verb)"The ducks quacked"
Is Quacks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Quacks is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Quacks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Quacks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Quacks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.