Definition for the word Qualified.
- holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill (adjective)
- contingent on something else (adjective)
- restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man') (adjective)
- limited or restricted; not absolute (adjective)"gave only qualified approval"
- meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task (adjective)"many qualified applicants for the job"
Is Qualified a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Qualified is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Qualified a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Qualified in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Qualified. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.