Definition for the word Qualify.
- make fit or prepared (verb)
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement (verb)
- prove capable or fit; meet requirements (verb)
- describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of (verb)
- add a modifier to a constituent (verb)
- make more specific (verb)"qualify these remarks"
- pronounce fit or able (verb)
Is Qualify a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Qualify is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Qualify a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Qualify in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Qualify. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.