Definition for the word Qualities.
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound) (noun)
- a degree or grade of excellence or worth (noun)"the quality of students has risen"
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something (noun)"each town has a quality all its own"
- of superior grade (adjective)"quality paper"
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone (noun)"the quality of mercy is not strained"
- high social status (noun)"a man of quality"
- of high social status (adjective)"people of quality"
Is Qualities a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Qualities is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Qualities a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Qualities in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Qualities. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.