Definition for the word Quartets.
- four people considered as a unit (noun)"he joined a barbershop quartet"
- a musical composition for four performers (noun)
- a set of four similar things considered as a unit (noun)
- four performers or singers who perform together (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one (noun)
Is Quartets a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Quartets is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Quartets a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Quartets in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Quartets. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.