Definition for the word Queer.
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected (adjective)"something definitely queer about this town"
- offensive term for a homosexual man (noun)
- put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position (verb)
- homosexual or arousing homosexual desires (adjective)
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of (verb)
Is Queer a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Queer is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Queer a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Queer in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Queer. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.