Definition for the word Question.
- uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something (noun)"there is no question about the validity of the enterprise"
- a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply (noun)"he asked a direct question"
- challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of (verb)"We must question your judgment in this matter"
- pose a series of questions to (verb)"The suspect was questioned by the police"
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote (noun)"she called for the question"
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting (verb)
- the subject matter at issue (noun)"the question of disease merits serious discussion"
- an instance of questioning (noun)"there was a question about my training"
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation (verb)
- pose a question (verb)
- an informal reference to a marriage proposal (noun)"he was ready to pop the question"
Is Question a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Question is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Question a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Question in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Question. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.