Definition for the word Quiver.
- a shaky motion (noun)
- move back and forth very rapidly (verb)
- move with or as if with a regular alternating motion (verb)
- shake with fast, tremulous movements (verb)
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright (noun)
- the act of vibrating (noun)
- case for holding arrows (noun)
Is Quiver a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Quiver is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Quiver a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Quiver in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Quiver. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.