Definition for the word Quote.
- refer to for illustration or proof (verb)"He said he could quote several instances of this behavior"
- a passage or expression that is quoted or cited (noun)
- a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else (noun)
- repeat a passage from (verb)"He quoted the Bible to her"
- name the price of (verb)"quote prices for cars"
- put quote marks around (verb)
Is Quote a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Quote is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Quote a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Quote in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Quote. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.