Is Transcriber a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Transcriber.
- a person who translates written messages from one language to another (noun)
- a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance (noun)
- someone who makes a written version of spoken material (noun)
- someone who represents the sounds of speech in phonetic notation (noun)
- someone who rewrites in a different script (noun)
Is Transcriber a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Transcriber is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Transcriber: 15 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Transcriber: 18 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Transcriber a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Transcriber in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Transcriber. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.