Is Transition a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Transition.
- an event that results in a transformation (noun)
- a musical passage moving from one key to another (noun)
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next (noun)
- a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another (noun)
- a passage that connects a topic to one that follows (noun)
- cause to convert or undergo a transition (verb)"the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another) (verb)"The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"
Is Transition a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Transition is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Transition: 10 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Transition: 12 Points
Anagrams of Transition: NITRATIONS
We hope this answered your question of "is Transition a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Transition in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Transition. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.