Definition for the word Translation.
- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language (noun)
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance (noun)"a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface"
- the act of uniform movement (noun)
- a uniform movement without rotation (noun)
- (genetics) the process whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm (noun)
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the origin of the coordinate system is moved to another position but the direction of each axis remains the same (noun)
- rewording something in less technical terminology (noun)
Is Translation a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Translation is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Translation a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Translation in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Translation. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.