Definition for the word Vagabond.
- wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community (adjective)"led a vagabond life"
- a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support (noun)
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment (verb)"roving vagabonds"
- continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another (adjective)
- anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place (noun)"pirate ships were vagabonds of the sea"
Is Vagabond a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vagabond is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vagabond a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vagabond in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vagabond. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.