Definition for the word Valves.
- a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it (noun)
- control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid (noun)
- device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone (noun)
- one of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods (noun)
- the entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs (noun)
Is Valves a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Valves is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Valves a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Valves in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Valves. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.