Definition for the word Variables.
- a star that varies noticeably in brightness (noun)
- a quantity that can assume any of a set of values (noun)
- marked by diversity or difference (adjective)"nature is infinitely variable"
- a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity (noun)
- liable to or capable of change (adjective)"rainfall in the tropics is notoriously variable"
- something that is likely to vary; something that is subject to variation (noun)"the weather is one variable to be considered"
- (used of a device) designed so that a property (as e.g. light) can be varied (adjective)"a variable capacitor"
Is Variables a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Variables is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Variables a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Variables in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Variables. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.