Definition for the word Variants.
- an event that departs from expectations (noun)
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups (noun)
- a variable quantity that is random (noun)
- something a little different from others of the same type (noun)"a variant of the same word"
- differing from a norm or standard (adjective)"a variant spelling"
- exhibiting variation and change (adjective)"letters variant in size"
Is Variants a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Variants is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Variants a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Variants in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Variants. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.