Definition for the word Variation.
- an activity that varies from a norm or standard (noun)"any variation in his routine was immediately reported"
- the angle (at a particular location) between magnetic north and true north (noun)
- (ballet) a solo dance or dance figure (noun)
- (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration (noun)
- something a little different from others of the same type (noun)"an emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"
- an instance of change; the rate or magnitude of change (noun)
- an artifact that deviates from a norm or standard (noun)"he patented a variation on the sandal"
- a repetition of a musical theme in which it is modified or embellished (noun)
- (astronomy) any perturbation of the mean motion or orbit of a planet or satellite (especially a perturbation of the earth's moon) (noun)
- the act of changing or altering something slightly but noticeably from the norm or standard (noun)"who is responsible for these variations in taxation?"
- the process of varying or being varied (noun)
Is Variation a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Variation is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Variation a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Variation in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Variation. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.