Definition for the word Varieties.
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things (noun)"he had a variety of disorders"
- a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances (noun)
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality (noun)
- noticeable heterogeneity (noun)"the range and variety of his work is amazing"
- a difference that is usually pleasant (noun)"he goes to France for variety"
- (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics (noun)
Is Varieties a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Varieties is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Varieties a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Varieties in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Varieties. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.