Definition for the word Vegetate.
- engage in passive relaxation (verb)"After a hard day's work, I vegetate in front of the television"
- establish vegetation on (verb)"They vegetated the hills behind their house"
- grow like a plant (verb)"This fungus usually vegetates vigorously"
- grow or spread abnormally (verb)"warts and polyps can vegetate if not removed"
- lead a passive existence without using one's body or mind (verb)
- produce vegetation (verb)"The fields vegetate vigorously"
- propagate asexually (verb)"The bacterial growth vegetated along"
Is Vegetate a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vegetate is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vegetate a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vegetate in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vegetate. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.