Definition for the word Veins.
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart (noun)"all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood"
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect (noun)
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ (noun)
- a layer of ore between layers of rock (noun)
- a distinctive style or manner (noun)"he continued in this vein for several minutes"
- make a veinlike pattern (verb)
Is Veins a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Veins is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Veins a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Veins in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Veins. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.