Definition for the word Verbal.
- communicated in the form of words (adjective)"verbal imagery"
- expressed in spoken words (adjective)"a verbal contract"
- prolix (adjective)"you put me to forget a lady's manners by being so verbal"
- relating to or having facility in the use of words"a good poet is a verbal artist"
- of or relating to or formed from words in general"verbal ability"
- of or relating to or formed from a verb"verbal adjectives like `running' in `hot and cold running water'"
Is Verbal a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Verbal is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Verbal a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Verbal in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Verbal. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.