Definition for the word Version.
- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language (noun)
- a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form (noun)
- a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something (noun)
- something a little different from others of the same type (noun)"an experimental version of the night fighter"
- an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint (noun)"his version of the fight was different from mine"
- manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery) (noun)
Is Version a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Version is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Version a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Version in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Version. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.