Definition for the word Vet.
- a doctor who practices veterinary medicine (noun)
- a person who has served in the armed forces (noun)
- examine carefully (verb)"Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
- provide (a person) with medical care (verb)
- provide veterinary care for (verb)
- work as a veterinarian (verb)"She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
Is Vet a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vet is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vet a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vet in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vet. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.