Definition for the word Vibrate.
- sound with resonance (verb)
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion (verb)
- be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action (verb)
- move or swing from side to side regularly (verb)
- shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner (verb)
Is Vibrate a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vibrate is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vibrate a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vibrate in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vibrate. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.