Definition for the word View.
- the act of looking or seeing or observing (noun)"he tried to get a better view of it"
- see or watch (verb)"view a show on television"
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept (noun)"figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
- look at carefully; study mentally (verb)"view a problem"
- a way of regarding situations or topics etc. (noun)"consider what follows from the positivist view"
- the range of the eye (noun)"they were soon out of view"
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty (noun)
- the visual percept of a region (noun)"the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof (noun)
- deem to be (verb)"She views this quite differently from me"
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated (noun)
- outward appearance (noun)"they look the same in outward view"
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of' (noun)"he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
Is View a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes View is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is View a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the View in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of View. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.