Definition for the word Violate.
- fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns (verb)"This sentence violates the rules of syntax"
- act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises (verb)"violate the basic laws or human civilization"
- violate the sacred character of a place or language (verb)"violate the sanctity of the church"
- destroy and strip of its possession (verb)
- force (someone) to have sex against their will (verb)
- destroy (verb)"Don't violate my garden"
Is Violate a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Violate is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Violate a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Violate in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Violate. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.