Definition for the word Violation.
- the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will (noun)
- a disrespectful act (noun)
- a crime less serious than a felony (noun)
- an act that disregards an agreement or a right (noun)"he claimed a violation of his rights under the Fifth Amendment"
- entry to another's property without right or permission (noun)
Is Violation a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Violation is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Violation a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Violation in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Violation. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.