Is Violations a Scrabble Word? Yes
"Violations" is a valid word in Scrabble, worth a total of 13 points. The letter "V" is worth 4 points, followed by "I", "O", "L", "A", "T", "I", "O", "N", and "S" each worth 1 point. Therefore, if you use the word "Violations" in a game of Scrabble, you could earn a considerable amount of points.
Definition for the word Violations.
- the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will (noun)
- a disrespectful act (noun)
- a crime less serious than a felony (noun)
- an act that disregards an agreement or a right (noun)"he claimed a violation of his rights under the Fifth Amendment"
- entry to another's property without right or permission (noun)
Is Violations a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Violations is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Violations: 13 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Violations: 16 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Violations a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Violations in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Violations. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.