Is Virgin a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Virgin.
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo (noun)
- in a state of sexual virginity (adjective)"a spinster or virgin lady"
- the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22 (noun)
- a person who has never had sex (noun)
- being used or worked for the first time (adjective)"virgin wool"
Is Virgin a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Virgin is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Virgin: 10 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Virgin: 13 Points
Anagrams of Virgin: RIVING
We hope this answered your question of "is Virgin a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Virgin in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Virgin. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.