Definition for the word Visions.
- the ability to see; the visual faculty (noun)
- the perceptual experience of seeing (noun)"the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses (noun)
- a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance (noun)"he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
- a vivid mental image (noun)"he had a vision of his own death"
Is Visions a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Visions is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Visions a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Visions in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Visions. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.