Definition for the word Vocals.
- given to expressing yourself freely or insistently (adjective)"a vocal assembly"
- a short musical composition with words (noun)
- music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment (noun)
- full of the sound of voices (adjective)"a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children"
- relating to or designed for or using the singing voice"vocal technique"
- having or using the power to produce speech or sound"vocal organs"
Is Vocals a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vocals is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vocals a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vocals in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vocals. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.