Definition for the word Voids.
- lacking any legal or binding force (adjective)"null and void"
- an empty area or space (noun)"the huge desert voids"
- excrete or discharge from the body (verb)
- the state of nonexistence (noun)
- declare invalid (verb)"void a plea"
- take away the legal force of or render ineffective (verb)
- clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something (verb)"The chemist voided the glass bottle"
- containing nothing (adjective)"the earth was without form, and void"
Is Voids a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Voids is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Voids a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Voids in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Voids. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.