Definition for the word Volatile.
- liable to lead to sudden change or violence (adjective)"a volatile situation with troops and rioters eager for a confrontation"
- marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments (adjective)"a flirt's volatile affections"
- a volatile substance; a substance that changes readily from solid or liquid to a vapor (noun)"it was heated to evaporate the volatiles"
- evaporating readily at normal temperatures and pressures (adjective)"volatile oils"
- tending to vary often or widely (adjective)"volatile stocks"
Is Volatile a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Volatile is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Volatile a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Volatile in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Volatile. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.