Definition for the word Volleys.
- rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms (noun)
- a tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces (noun)
- be dispersed in a volley (verb)"gun shots volleyed at the attackers"
- discharge in, or as if in, a volley (verb)"the attackers volleyed gunshots at the civilians"
- hit before it touches the ground (verb)"volley the tennis ball"
- make a volley (verb)
- utter rapidly (verb)"volley a string of curses"
Is Volleys a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Volleys is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Volleys a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Volleys in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Volleys. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.