Definition for the word Volume.
- physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together (noun)
- the property of something that is great in magnitude (noun)"the volume of exports"
- the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction) (noun)"the kids played their music at full volume"
- a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications (noun)"the third volume was missing"
- a relative amount (noun)"mix one volume of the solution with ten volumes of water"
- the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object (noun)"the gas expanded to twice its original volume"
Is Volume a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Volume is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Volume a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Volume in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Volume. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.