Definition for the word Volunteer.
- a person who performs voluntary work (noun)
- agree freely (verb)"She volunteered to drive the old lady home"
- without payment (adjective)"a volunteer fire department"
- (military) a person who freely enlists for service (noun)
- a native or resident of Tennessee (noun)
- do volunteer work (verb)
- tell voluntarily (verb)"He volunteered the information"
Is Volunteer a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Volunteer is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Volunteer a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Volunteer in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Volunteer. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.