Volunteers is a valid Scrabble word worth 13 points. The letters in Volunteers are worth different point values, with the letter V being worth 4 points, the letters O, L, U, N, T, E, R, and S each being worth 1 point, and the second letter E being worth 1 point as well. Scrabble players can strategically use the word Volunteers to earn points and win the game.
Definition for the word Volunteers.
- a person who performs voluntary work (noun)
- agree freely (verb)"She volunteered to drive the old lady home"
- without payment (adjective)"a volunteer fire department"
- (military) a person who freely enlists for service (noun)
- a native or resident of Tennessee (noun)
- do volunteer work (verb)
- tell voluntarily (verb)"He volunteered the information"
Is Volunteers a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Volunteers is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Volunteers a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Volunteers in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Volunteers. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.