Is Walks a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Walks.
- the act of traveling by foot (noun)"walking is a healthy form of exercise"
- careers in general (noun)"it happens in all walks of life"
- take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure (verb)"The lovers held hands while walking"
- manner of walking (noun)"he had a funny walk"
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls (noun)
- a path set aside for walking (noun)"after the blizzard he shoveled the front walk"
- accompany or escort (verb)"I'll walk you to your car"
- a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground (noun)
- be or act in association with (verb)"We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"
- give a base on balls to (verb)
- live or behave in a specified manner (verb)"walk in sadness"
- make walk (verb)"He walks the horse up the mountain"
- obtain a base on balls (verb)
- the act of walking somewhere (noun)"he took a walk after lunch"
- traverse or cover by walking (verb)"Paul walked the streets of Damascus"
- use one's feet to advance; advance by steps (verb)"We walked instead of driving"
- walk at a pace (verb)"The horses walked across the meadow"
Is Walks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Walks is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Walks: 12 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Walks: 13 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Walks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Walks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Walks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.