Wall is indeed a valid Scrabble word, worth 7 points in the game. The word consists of four letters: W, A, L, L. The letter W is worth 4 points, while each of the letters A, L, and L are worth 1 point. When played strategically, Wall can earn a decent number of points and potentially help players win the game. It is important to note that while Wall is a valid word in Scrabble, it may not always be the best option for players to play in a given situation.
Definition for the word Wall.
- an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes (noun)"they blew the trumpet and the walls came tumbling down"
- (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure (noun)"stomach walls"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify (verb)
- a difficult or awkward situation (noun)"his back was to the wall"
- a layer of material that encloses space (noun)"the walls of the cylinder were perforated"
- a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden) (noun)"the wall followed the road"
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure (noun)"the south wall had a small window"
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect (noun)"a wall of water"
- a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain) (noun)
Is Wall a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wall is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wall a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wall in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wall. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.