Walls is a valid Scrabble word that is worth 8 points. It is formed by using the letters W, A, L, L, and S, with the letter W being worth 4 points, and the letters A, L and S being worth 1 point each. Scrabble players can use Walls to score points by strategically placing it on the board to make use of bonus squares or to form other words. As long as it is spelled correctly and is listed in the Scrabble dictionary, Walls can be played in a game of Scrabble.
Definition for the word Walls.
- an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes (noun)"they blew the trumpet and the walls came tumbling down"
- (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure (noun)"stomach walls"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify (verb)
- a difficult or awkward situation (noun)"his back was to the wall"
- a layer of material that encloses space (noun)"the walls of the cylinder were perforated"
- a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden) (noun)"the wall followed the road"
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure (noun)"the south wall had a small window"
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect (noun)"a wall of water"
- a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain) (noun)
Is Walls a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Walls is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Walls a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Walls in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Walls. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.