Is Ward a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Ward.
- watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect (verb)
- English economist and conservationist (1914-1981) (noun)
- a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells) (noun)
- English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920) (noun)
- United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913) (noun)
- block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care (noun)"they put her in a 4-bed ward"
- a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections (noun)
- a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another (noun)
Is Ward a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Ward is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Ward: 8 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Ward: 8 Points
Anagrams of Ward: DRAW
We hope this answered your question of "is Ward a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Ward in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Ward. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.