Definition for the word Warms.
- easily aroused or excited (adjective)"a warm temper"
- characterized by strong enthusiasm (adjective)"warm support"
- freshly made or left (adjective)"a warm trail"
- in a warm manner (adverb)"warmly dressed"
- get warm or warmer (verb)"The soup warmed slowly on the stove"
- characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement (adjective)"a warm debate"
- having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat (adjective)"a warm body"
- inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows when referring to color (adjective)"warm reds and yellows and orange"
- make warm or warmer (verb)"The blanket will warm you"
- of a seeker; near to the object sought (adjective)"you're getting warm"
- psychologically warm; friendly and responsive (adjective)"a warm greeting"
- uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble (adjective)"made things warm for the bookies"
Is Warms a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Warms is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Warms a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Warms in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Warms. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.