Warrants is a valid Scrabble word and it is worth 11 points. The word is made up of 8 letters, with the letter W being worth 4 points, the letters A, R, N, T, and S are each worth 1 point, and the two Rs are also worth 1 point each. This means that if a player is able to use all their tiles to spell out Warrants, they will earn 11 points. It is important to note that players should consult the official Scrabble dictionary to ensure that a word is valid before playing it in a game.
Definition for the word Warrants.
- stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of (verb)"The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"
- formal and explicit approval (noun)
- a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications (noun)
- a type of security issued by a corporation (usually together with a bond or preferred stock) that gives the holder the right to purchase a certain amount of common stock at a stated price (noun)"as a sweetener they offered warrants along with the fixed-income securities"
- a writ from a court commanding police to perform specified acts (noun)
- provide adequate grounds to justify (a certain course of action) (verb)"The emergency does not warrant all of us buying guns"
Is Warrants a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Warrants is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Warrants a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Warrants in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Warrants. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.